Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HQ!Soul Of The 70s ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zindsadyk

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ!Soul Of The 70s Répondre en citant

Soul Of The 70s > bit.ly/1Zf8dgE

Soul Of The 70s

10cf746e54
I purchase my collection thru Time Life because at that time they were the only company making this offer. Weatherly Gladys Knight / The Pips 4:40 5 What You Won't Do for Love A. Reply Savvy Shopper says: February 15, 2014 at 10:30 am Hi Laudon, were not the seller of this CD collection. Youll get over eight hours of your favorite soul classics plus an exclusive 32-page booklet with liner notes by internationally-honored journalist and author Nelson George. We will gladly refund or credit the product purchase price to your original form of payment.

Jones Billy Paul 3:39 Song Sample The Love I Lost Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes 3:39 Song Sample Wake Up Everybody (Part1) Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes 3:40 Song Sample Lady Marmalade Labelle 3:21 Song Sample Aint No Stoppin Us Now McFadden & Whitehead 3:41 Song Sample Use Ta Be My Girl The OJays 3:23 Song Sample TSOP (The Sound of Philadelphia) MFSB 3:36 Soul of the 70s: Lets Get It On CD 5 SONG TITLE ARTIST TIME Song Sample Signed, Sealed, Delivered Im Yours Stevie Wonder 2:38 Song Sample Whats Going On Marvin Gaye 3:54 Song Sample Three Times a Lady Commodores 6:41 Song Sample Neither One of Us Gladys Knight & The Pips 4:23 Song Sample Ill Be There The Jackson 5 3:59 Song Sample Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me) The Temptations 3:50 Song Sample Brick House Commodores 3:26 Song Sample Get on the Good Foot (Part I) James Brown 3:34 Song Sample Aint No Woman The Four Tops 3:06 Song Sample Flash Light Parliament 4:31 Song Sample Tell Me Something Good Rufus 3:32 Song Sample Ill Be Good to You The Brothers Johnson 3:32 Song Sample Fire Ohio Players 3:14 Song Sample Movin Brass Construction 3:51 Song Sample The World Is a Ghetto War 4:06 CD 6 SONG TITLE ARTIST TIME Song Sample ABC The Jackson 5 3:00 Song Sample Papa Was a Rolling Stone The Temptations 6:59 Song Sample Lets Get It On Marvin Gaye 4:54 Song Sample The Cisco Kid War 4:32 Song Sample Reunited Peaches & Herb 4:03 Song Sample Super Bad (Parts I & II) James Brown 5:00 Song Sample Too Hot ta Trot Commodores 3:31 Song Sample Distant Lover Marvin Gaye 4:16 Song Sample Strawberry Letter 23 The Brothers Johnson 5:05 Song Sample Love Ballad L.T.D. TIME LIFE and the TIME LIFE logo are registered trademarks of Time Warner Inc. Sweet Soul of the 70s: I Love Music was one of them, and it contains another solid sampling of the box and 70s soul as well. Reply Carmen Moffitt says: September 13, 2014 at 6:54 am I purchase this collection long time ago and I have to say is the best complete any one of that era can have specially with some of songs I was unable to purchase. The two bonus CDs, Good Times, are yours to keep even if you return the collection.Order Soul of the 70s now! Soul of the 70s: Back In Love Again SONG TITLE ARTIST TIME Song Sample The Tears of a Clown Smokey Robinson & The Miracles 3:01 Song Sample Lean on Me Bill Withers 4:20 Song Sample This Will Be Natalie Cole 2:52 Song Sample Back In Love Again L.T.D. White Earth, Wind & Fire 2:54 10 I'll Never Love This Way Again Dionne Warwick 3:28 11 Dream Merchant New Birth 4:26 12 When We Get Married D. However, several artists appear more than once, so the reach isnt quite as broad as it could have been.

dvd ita 1985bear to the rescue14 08 13 1080pdetroit rock cityepub jeff lindsayxiaolin showdown pspamazing spider man hindipineapple express in hindiblack bang whiteteen titans go season 2 nature

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006